Wood chess egyptian hieroglyphs, louvre
Fine Vilac chess game in wood with nice colours and fun bricks. The game consists of the following:
- A collapsible game board.
- 32 bricks with Egyptian hieroglyphs (one side in blue and one side in orange)
- A pouch drawstring bag for the pieces.
- Rule booklet in several languages.
- The Vilac game is made in collaboration with the Louvre, and is played as you know it, with child-friendly colours and motifs on the pieces and the game board.
- The game board is collapsible, so it is easy to transport and hold the whole game together.
- Recommended age: 6 years +