Candle set spiral (set of 6) – lilac, purple blue & light blue
With the HAY candle set in lilac, purple blue and light blue you don't have to choose for yourself, but a fine colour palette has already been put together. The original shape and unique colours of the twisted candles lend themselves perfectly as decorative objects in any interior.
These yummie bulbous spirals are 19 cm in height and burn approx. 6-7 hours. Made from paraffin, they are hand crafted in Italy.
How to get the best from your candle?
- Paraffin candles can soften already from 40°C and lose their shape stability. Burn the candle away from draughts. Mind the distance between candles: If the candle is too close to other candles, this can cause irregular melting and dripping. Pay attention to all kind of heat sources (e.g. sun, floor heating, radiators, fireplace…) when placing candles. Make sure the candle is standing up straight. Check your candle holder. Placing a candle or multiple candles inside a vase or container can look great, but due to the heat build up it could melt the rim of the candle and lead to dripping.
- Keep the wick trimmed for a cleaner, safer and longer burn. Don't let the wick get too long.
- Dip, don't blow out when extinguishing the candle. Push the wick into the pool of hot wax and pulling it back out. Use a specially designed wick dipper or any suitable non-flammable tool.
- Store your candles in a cool dry place as wax can soften in warm places. If exposed to direct sunlight for an extended length of time, colored candles may also fade.
- Last but not least: Never leave any burning candles unattended. Keep them out of the reach of children and pets.