Long candle mix, set of 6 – green, dark rose & tangerine
With the candle set in 3 interesting spirals and 3 beautiful shades – green, dark rose and tangerine – a matching colour palette has already been put together by an expert touch. Typical for Hay, delicious colours and the original shape of the twisted candles lend themselves perfectly as decorative objects in any interior. Handcrafted from Italy, so every candle is unique, the set has total of 6 candles, 2 in each colour and different twisted shape. They are almost too beautiful to burn, but when burnt, the candles will last 6-8 hours of burning.
How to get the best from your candle:
- Paraffin candles can soften already from 40°C and lose their shape stability. Burn the candle away from draughts. Mind the distance between candles: If the candle is too close to other candles, this can cause irregular melting and dripping. Pay attention to all kind of heat sources (e.g. sun, floor heating, radiators, fireplace…) when placing candles. Make sure the candle is standing up straight. Check your candle holder. Placing a candle or multiple candles inside a vase or container can look great, but due to the heat build up it could melt the rim of the candle and lead to dripping.
- Keep the wick trimmed for a cleaner, safer and longer burn. Don't let the wick get too long.
- Dip, don't blow out when extinguishing the candle. Push the wick into the pool of hot wax and pulling it back out. Use a specially designed wick dipper or any suitable non-flammable tool.
- Store your candles in a cool dry place as wax can soften in warm places. If exposed to direct sunlight for an extended length of time, colored candles may also fade.
- Last but not least: Never leave any burning candles unattended. Keep them out of the reach of children and pets.
Shipping & Delivery
We are based in Helsinki (Finland) and all our our products are shipped directly from our stores in Helsinki during business days. Local pick-ups are available from our stores within their operating hours. At the moment we ship only to EU countries.
Delivery to Finland:
Posti: 1-3 business days, 6,90€
Please note that at the moment if your order needs to be filled from two different stores the shipping fee is 13,80€. Our stores have a different selection, but the online store system aims to fulfill every order from one store when possible.
Local pick-up is always free. See the store locations and operating hours in the main menu – Stores.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com / 050 - 367 85 83).
We love beautiful gift wrapping, but unfortunately we don't have staff resources to do that for your purchases.
Delivery to Sweden & Denmark
Posti Pickup Parcel: 2-5 business days, 18€
Orders over 300€ free delivery
DHL: 3-6 business days, 18€
Orders over 300€ free delivery
Delivery times are provided as estimates and do not take into account possible delays caused by the shipping service or payment authorization.
Taxes and duties
FOR ORDERS TO EU COUNTRIES
Taxes are already included in the cost of the item and there are no extra taxes or duties on orders shipped within the European Union.